We Are Hiring
Come Work With Us!
We are looking for positive, proactive professionals to join our team and start an exciting career with us.
City General Manager (NY)
City Operations, Operations & Launch in New York
We’re changing the way people operates short-term rental. Propzie platform truly automates the rental operation with the concept of service provider's marketplace.
About the Role
As the General Manager of PROPZIE NY, you will have the opportunity to shape and lead one of PROPZIE’s landmark projects. You will play a vital role in all aspects of the program’s success, from diverse and intelligent hiring, to engaging and on-brand community outreach, navigating regulatory relationships, driving customer acquisition, motivating the operational team, and creative problem solving.
The role is centered on continual improvement and high quality. It requires a highly versatile and well rounded leader, someone who can create and drive strategy but also roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty. It’s the intersection of leadership, analytics, creativeness, and problem solving that makes the PROPZIE City GM an exciting and challenging job.
What You’ll Do
- Define and implement PROPZIE’s operational, marketing, and policy strategy in your city
- Recruit, build, and lead a team of rockstars. You will be responsible for defining hiring needs in your city and bringing on top talent to help execute on the day-to-day, while also setting the future strategy.
- Oversee budgeting, P&L performance, and financial optimization to reach profitability targets
- Growth of the business. Execution is key. You will be responsible for growing trips, ridership, and revenue in a highly competitive space.
- Manage all aspects of operational activities, such as process creation, expansion plans, deployment of bicycles and charging stations - all with the goal of creating a highly efficient operations.
- Initiate key marketing activities, communications, social media, partnerships, and events
- Represent PROPZIE at in the community local events, in local media, and in communication with external stakeholders
- Contribute and share best practices with PROPZIE HQ
What we are looking for
- 10 + years experience in a similar role - leading operations/logistics, leading diverse teams, developing procedures, optimizing systems, and achieving benchmark operational goals
- Analytical Thinking. Data-driven mentality and business judgment. Able to engage and analyze the data and pull key insights for your team.
- Interpersonal skills. Able to build and manage relationships with their team, cross-functional colleagues, and external partners
- Experience with executing marketing campaigns and facilitating data-backed, creative marketing initiatives.
- Entrepreneurship mentality. Must be a self-starter and leader that assumes the risks and rewards of running an innovative sustainable operation.
- Communication and organizational skills. Able to communicate and listen; written, verbal and presentation skills
- Leadership by example. Able to motivate, inspire and create an inclusive and positive work environment for all.
- BA/BS with good academic record.